Share | 

Members Adrift and Unable to Log In

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big Kahuna
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Members Adrift and Unable to Log In   Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:10 am

If you're a member and unable to Log In, it could be for one of the following reasons:

1.  You've forgotten your password. If you try an incorrect password more than 3x in a row, the software will lock you out for 15 minutes.  If you still cannot remember, click HERE and Admin will reset your password.

2.  Your account is inactive. I do deactivate inactive accounts of people who have not visited in more than 3 months.  The system sends a message which I write to let people know I am about to deactivate their account. I give a warning and then two weeks later a second warning and then I deactivate it. If you don't get the message, you probably have the option in your account checked to not receive newsletters. If the Email address I send to comes back as no longer active or does not exist, I delete the account entirely. Inactive accounts can be reactivated and will have all messages but those automatically pruned by the software (messages not commented on after 120 days), just ask by clicking HERE and Admin will reset your password and reactivate your account.

3.  You were banned. This really only applies to six people and none of them were ever officially members of Plastic Paradise. So it's like a pre-ban of two known SCAM'ers from other forums and several known SPAM'ers from other forums. I try to be proactive.  If you think you were banned, just ask by clicking HERE.
Back to top Go down
http://plasticparadise.forumotion.com

Members Adrift and Unable to Log In
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plastic Paradise :: Welcome to Paradise :: Adrift at Sea-
Jump to: